ACT and SAT Testing Policy Changes–Please Read!
Be Prepared! SAT & ACT have made drastic changes to their testing policies this year
As of Aug. 29, 2012:
Both SAT & ACT will now require you to:
- Upload an acceptable photo during registration (see individual websites for full details on acceptable photos)
- Any changes to test center, test date or type will not be permitted on test day
SAT Testing Changes
- Admission Ticket and a valid (unexpired) Photo ID are required for entry. No admission ticket, no ID, no admittance (regardless if you know the proctor)!.
- Standby Testing is no longer permitted. Registration at the test site on test day is not available.
- Please register on time! Students who request testing after the last deadline will have Waitlist Tickets for your center and will be listed separately on the Roster.
- For full details on all the changes, please go to www.sat.collegeboard.org/register
ACT Testing Changes
- Students must bring both their student ID card and a paper copy of their Admission Ticket on Testing Day (including September 2012)
- Students who miss the late registration deadline will be required to request standby testing online in advance of test day and must print a standby ticket.
- No more walk-ins on test day.
- For full details on all the changes, please go to www.actstudent.org
« Go Back