Textbook Buyback Information
It’s textbook buyback time again. Below you will find detailed information and instructions on how to sell your textbooks back to MBS Direct this year.
The buyback process begins with each parent creating a buyback quote through MBS Direct online. You will be able to begin creating buyback quotes on May 18. The following are easy steps to help you get your quotes started:
1. Go to http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/bishopmanogue.htm
2. Click on “Sell Books”
3. Log in with your username and password.
4. Type in ISBN numbers of the books you are returning – they are either a 10 or 13 digit number usually
on the back of the book. You will type this in the space of the large blue box.
5. Once you have added all your books – click “Price My Books”
6. Select books that you would like to return- When finished Click “Proceed to Checkout”
7. At this time create account – (unless you are a returning customer)
8. Proceed to check out – create mailing information
9. Print off 2 copies of the quote for every 6 books. One for your records – One for book returns
10. Bring your books and quote to the Campus Book return on May 28th between 12pm- 4pm
11. Books will be shipped to MBS Direct and you should receive a refund check within 4 to 6 weeks
Once you have generated your buyback quote, please bring the quote along with your books to our on campus
buyback held May 28 from 12pm-4pm in the Student Community Center. Bishop Manogue Catholic High School
will not ship out books without a buyback quote from MBS Direct.
Please note that buyback quotes are only good for 30 days. The return of your textbook is based on supply and
demand. MBS Direct will only purchase textbooks that are being reused for the following school year and in limited quantities.
If you require assistance, we will have a few computers available on site on May 28 to help you generate your quote. For additional details on generating quotes, please view the video at the following link: