Gingerbread House Contest 2016
It’s time for the Gingerbread House Contest hosted by BMCHS Baking Club!
Anybody is eligible to compete – teams, individuals, even those outside of the school. Here are the rules:
- Entry fee is $10.
- Participants will receive one pre-assembled gingerbread house to decorate to pick up Friday, December 2 on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- The house will be on a cardboard circle along with a recipe for royal frosting.
- Everything must be edible (except mechanics or lighting).
- No open flames – please use electric/battery operated candles.
- Battery operated electronics only, no outlets or extension cords.
- You must use/incorporate the house issued to you in your design.
- Houses must be returned to the BMCHS front office decorated by Wednesday, December 7 BEFORE SCHOOL.
- Voting will occur Dec. 7 through Dec. 9. Houses will be displayed in the office, and votes will be made by depositing money in the box corresponding to the house being voted for.
- Houses will be available to pick up by the end of the day on Dec. 12.
Contestants with the 3 top votes will win a FREE DRESS PASS and a photo in the yearbook. The #1 winner will receive a free dress pass, $25 gift card to Starbucks, a card for 1 free treat at each Bake Club bake sale for the rest of the year and yearbook recognition.
You don’t want to miss out on this fun holiday tradition, so get ready!!!
If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Hansen at email@example.com.