Each year current Bishop Manogue students needs to re-enroll, as enrollment is not automatic or continuous from year to year. Your child’s class schedule will not be available until you have completed the online enrollment process. To re-enroll, please follow the steps below:
How to Re-enroll Online
- Log in to your MyBackpack account. You can find MyBackpack by visiting our website, www.bishopmanogue.org/MyBackPack.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment link.
- Click on the Review Profile button and review your contact information. If any changes are needed, please correct them. When finished or if all information is accurate, please check the box next to My Profile is Up-to-Date. Then click Submit.
- Click on the View Contract icon. Please review your tuition agreement, any applicable financial aid award, and health information by filling in the appropriate fields. Click the Submit Contract button on the bottom of the agreement to send your completed agreement to the school.
- Make your Registration Payment ($700 non-refundable) by checking the appropriate box and corresponding blue button. You may use a credit or debit card, or withdraw funds from your checking or savings account by using e-check.
- Click on the Additional Forms to view the Parent Service Hour policy and also to access the Parish Discount Application, if applicable.
If you are applying for a Parish Discount
- Click on the Additional Forms icon to view and print the Parish Discount Form. If seeking a Catholic parish discount, you will need to print this form and submit to your parish. Your discount will not be applied until the form is received, signed by your parish, and returned to the Bishop Manogue Business Office.
If you experience any technical issues with our process or have any questions, please contact our office at (775) 336-6000 and we will be happy to assist you.