Coach: Eric Peacock, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lacrosse competes in the High Sierra Lacrosse League.
If you are interested in joining or receiving information about the boys lacrosse program, please see manoguelax.org.
2018 Preseason Information and dates
- Informational lacrosse team meeting, Wednesday Dec. 13, at 3:30 PM for all new and returning players in the SCC/Cafeteria
- All players and parents should install TeamApp on their phone. TeamApp is mandatory for all players in 2018 and is strongly encouraged for parents. Please install TeamApp from your phone’s app store, search for “manogue” in the app, and join the lacrosse team. As an alternative, please go to http://teamapp.com/app/ on your mobile to register or install. Some returning players and parents may receive an automatic invite in addition.
- Optional, Manogue-only, indoor box lacrosse sessions will begin Wed. Jan 10th 7-9 PM and will be on Mondays and Wednesdays through January. In addition, we are planning outdoor sessions in January and February leading into the season. These sessions will be Varsity, JV, and mixed. Please register with TeamApp as soon as possible so you will have access to the schedules when they publish.
- There will be games the first week of Spring Break for both JV and Varsity. We are attempting to get all games scheduled prior to March 29th, but that will not be confirmed until later this month.
- Jan. 10 – 31: Box lacrosse indoor sessions 7-9 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays (Varsity/JV/mixed TBD) – Reno Sportsdome
- Jan. 15 – Feb. 5: Outdoor sessions TBD (Varsity/JV/mixed TBD) – Approx 1 per week
- Feb. 5: Start of mandatory practices for non-Winter athletes
- Feb. 23: Start of mandatory practices for Winter athletes
- March 3: High School games begin
- March 23-25: Local tournament
- March 25-30: Potential for games TBD
- May 7-12: Northern Playoffs
- May 18-20: HS State Tournament (Las Vegas)