Head Coach: Sarah Haeberlin-Cope
The Track and Field team at Bishop Manogue is open to all boy and girl students, and competes during the spring sports season. The team competes in the Northern Nevada Division I region, and also travels to some larger meets in California throughout the season.
In 2014, the team sent several athletes to the State Championships, and the girls teams won the NIAA All-State Academic Championship!
2018 Pre-Season Information
- Monday, Jan. 29th pre-season starts!
- Pre -season will run Mondays through Thursdays 3:20pm-4:30pm. Athletes are expected to be on the track promptly at 3:20! All potential track athletes NOT playing a winter sport are expected to attend pre-season workouts.
- Saturday, Feb. 23rd is the first official track practice
- Official practices will run after this date, Mondays-Fridays from 3:20pm-5:15pm.
- Students must have a current physical on file with BMCHS for the 2017-2018 school year
- Students must complete the forms on Register My Athlete. Students already on register my athlete must update their information.
Dates Coming Soon: