Scholarship Value – Up to $1,500, renewable, merit-based.
The Barbara Smith Campbell Scholarship was created by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation to honor her years of service on the Foundation as a Trustee. This scholarship is an academic, merit-based scholarship. It is not based on financial need and therefore, a Smart Aid application is not required. This scholarship is not restricted to just incoming freshman. The scholarship is renewable through the student’s senior year, upon verification of the requirements.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
1. Recipient must submit proof of enrollment prior to the scholarship funds being disbursed.
2. Student must have acceptable standards of behavior as set in the Bishop Manogue Parent/Student Handbook.
3. Student must be current with Bishop Manogue Christian Service Hour requirements.
4. Student must participate in an extra-curricular activity such as leadership, athletics or other clubs.
5. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
Funds will be sent directly to the Business office. Funds will be disbursed in two halves, one at the beginning of each semester.
If at any time during the award year the student does not maintain acceptable standards of behavior as set in the Bishop Manogue Parent/Student Handbook and/or a minimum GPA of 3.5, this scholarship can be withdrawn.
** Incomplete applications will not be considered**