Saturday, August 6, 2022
on the BMCHS campus
Click above to learn about our available sponsorship opportunities.
Tickets are now available! Click on the button above to get yours before they sell out!
Building A Scholastic Heritage (BASH) is Bishop Manogue Catholic High School’s premier annual event which raises funds for the Tuition Assistance Program and also celebrates the newest inductees of the Bishop Manogue Hall of Fame. This signature event provides an incredible opportunity for the Bishop Manogue community to socialize and celebrate the people and students who make Bishop Manogue so special.
Currently, 3 in 5 students are receiving some kind of assistance. During the 2020-2021 school year, Bishop Manogue was able to grant $852,616 in tuition assistance and scholarships to 187 students. The average tuition assistance awarded is $3,892 per student. BASH is a crucial part of our fundraising efforts to increase tuition assistance and scholarships offered so more deserving students can experience Bishop Manogue.
Join us under the stars as we celebrate Bishop Manogue’s story! For the first time ever, BASH 2022 will be held at the end of summer before school begins. Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 6, 2022. Enjoy a live concert on the front lawn of our beautiful campus as we dine on a fantastic menu. We will honor the history, traditions, and interwoven stories dating back generations at our beloved school, and we will ensure that these legacies can pass on to future Miners.
- What is the dress?
- Summer Cocktail attire- the event will be outdoors so consider weather when making your attire selections.
- What time does it start?
- Where is it at?
- Bishop Manogue Catholic High School. *ENTER THROUGH NORTH STUDENT ENTRANCE
- Is it assigned seating?
- Only purchased tables will be assigned, however if you have a group that wants to sit together please let us know and we will do our best to assign a table to your group.
- Can we donate an item to the auction?
- Yes! Contact Jane Festa firstname.lastname@example.org and she will provide you with a request letter and donation form.
- We cannot attend but would like to donate. Can we do that?
- Yes! You can either call us or donate here!
- Are there any other sponsorships offered?
- Yes, we need underwriters for various items. Contact Jill Johnson for information: Jill.email@example.com