Scholarship Value – Up to $5,000, non-renewable (freshmen, sophomores, juniors)
An anonymous donor has created a one-year scholarship for a deserving student whose family, based on financial need, would not otherwise be able to send their child to Bishop Manogue Catholic High School. This student should have a strong desire to reach his or her full potential academically and in extra-curricular activities, and have a love for education, faith, family, and community.
One need-based award will be given for one year to an incoming freshman or a returning student. The Bishop Manogue Scholarship Committee will make the selection of the recipient.
All candidates must meet the following Bishop Manogue requirements for scholarship eligibility:
1. Must be registered at Bishop Manogue Catholic High School.
2. Family must show financial need and have not only applied for tuition assistance by submitting a Smart Aid application and been verified by Smart Aid in order to be considered.
3. Have acceptable standards of behavior as set forth in the Bishop Manogue Parent/Student Handbook.
4. Must be current with Bishop Manogue Christian Service Hour requirements and submit a detailed record of all hours completed.
Specific requirements for this scholarship are:
1. Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Application transcripts will be used for verification.
If at any time during the award year the student does not maintain acceptable standards of behavior as set in the Bishop Manogue Parent/Student Handbook and/or a minimum GPA of 3.0, this scholarship can be withdrawn.
** Incomplete applications will not be considered**