Scholarship Value – Up to $500, non-renewable
This one-time scholarship is to be awarded to an incoming Bishop Manogue student from one of the four Diocese Catholic elementary schools.
All candidates must meet the following Bishop Manogue requirements for scholarship eligibility:
1. Complete Bishop Manogue’s Application for Admissions.
2. Family must show financial need and have applied for tuition assistance by submitting a Smart Aid application.
3. Have a good citizenship record. Application transcripts will be used for verification.
Specific requirements for this scholarship are:
1. Be an 8th grader at Little Flower School, Our Lady of Snows School, St. Teresa of Avila School, or St. Albert’s School who will be attending Bishop Manogue in the fall.
2. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. Application transcripts will be used for verification.
If at any time during the award year the student does not maintain acceptable standards of behavior as set in the Bishop Manogue Parent/Student Handbook and/or a minimum GPA of 2.0, this scholarship can be withdrawn.
** Incomplete applications will not be considered**