Bishop Manogue Catholic High School offers both need-based and merit-based scholarships and the criteria used for each scholarship is unique to the specific fund. Bishop Manogue Catholic High School does not offer any athletic-based scholarships.
A detailed timeline of enrollment, application, and scholarship deadlines can be found here.
To be considered for financial aid or need-based scholarships follow the process detailed below. However, if you would like to only apply for merit-based scholarships, you may skip Step 1.
Complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Application.
- This is different than the FACTS Grant and Aid tuition account.
- Parents will need to have their 2016 tax returns prepared in order to complete the FACTS Application.
- This is the only step you need to complete if you are ONLY applying for financial aid from Bishop Manogue Catholic High School.
- You can learn more about FACTS Grant and Aid here.
If you would like to apply for Bishop Manogue Catholic High School Scholarships, merit and need-based, click HERE after you have completed Step 1.
If you would like to apply for state funded financial aid through a scholarship granting organization, click HERE.
- Step 1 and 2 are not necessary if you are ONLY applying for state funded scholarships.
Scholarship applications and FACTS Grant and Aid applications will need to be filled out annually to continue receiving assistance. To remain eligible for financial aid, a student must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and remain in good behavioral standings. If at any time during the school year, a student does not meet academic standards or does not adhere to the policies stated in the Bishop Manogue Catholic High School Parent-Student Handbook, Bishop Manogue may refuse or revoke any financial aid awarded.