Each year, we reserve some space in the yearbook for you to honor your senior in your own way and words. Just send us your pictures and your message, and the staff will create a special yearbook ad to share them! Proceeds from your submission help fund publication costs and allow us to provide a yearbook to every Manogue student.
Deadline to submit: FRIDAY, JANUARY 15, 2021
|Full Page||8.5 x 11||$450||7 maximum|
|Half Page||8.5 x 5.5||$250||5 maximum|
|Quarter Page||4.25 x 5.5||$150||3 maximum|
How to Submit a Tribute:
1. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT:
Making a payment will reserve your ad space. You can make a payment now and submit your tribute and photos later–but by the 1/15/21 deadline please! Ads will not be placed without payment.
Choose the appropriate button below to make a credit card payment, OR send a check payable to Bishop Manogue Catholic High School to the front office, attn: Senior Tributes
2. SUBMIT YOUR TRIBUTE TEXT
Remember that space is limited…short and sweet is best!
CLICK HERE to choose your ad size and submit your tribute
3. SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS:
Choose one of the three ways below.
- Email digital images or scanned photographs to email@example.com. Because our system may sometimes reject emails with large attachments, please send a follow-up email with no attachments stating how many images were sent.
- Upload images to our 2021 Senior Tributes Album –Be sure images have your child’s name in the title so they are assigned to the correct Tribute.
- Send in printed or photo-copied images, or images on flash drive or cd. –
- Deliver to the front office at Bishop Manogue, marked “Senior Tribute.”
- If you are using a cherished photo, please submit a color copy of the photo (even if it is black and white).
- Damage to or loss of original photos is possible.