Student Service Opportunities
Cattle Drive Dinner Volunteers Needed
Student and/or parent volunteers are needed for Friday, June 9 from 3:00-5:00 pm at the Reno Livestock Event Center. Volunteers will be setting up for the Cattle Drive Dinner on behalf of the Reno Rodeo Foundation which is the charitable side of the organization and directly helps local foster children. For more information review the attached FLYER.
Service Hour Requirement Update
The service hours requirement has been updated to the following:
- Seniors – 50 hours min. / 150 hours for graduation cord
- Juniors – 75 hours min. / 175 hours for graduation cord
- Sophomores – 100 hours min. / 200 hours for graduation cord
- Freshmen – 100 hours min. / 200 hours for graduation cord
Parent Service Opportunities
MD Volunteer Needed for Summer Sports Physicals 2023
The Athletics Department is still looking for MD volunteers to help with the Sports Physicals on July 17 & 18. The shift is from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Monday, July 17 and 1-3 additional practitioners are still needed who can complete the physicals.
If you are available or interested please reach out to email@example.com. Thank you!
Parent Volunteers Needed for Ingenuity Fair 2.0
Are you looking to make an impact at Manogue? We will be hosting the Ingenuity Fair again on May 30 and 31 and we are looking for parents that can help. We will have a judging session as well as a panel discussion about careers. We need both judges and panelists. If you are interested, please fill out the form below. We have time slots available at any time of day. Community service hours available.
Sign up today HERE
Bash 2023 Silent Auction Volunteers Needed
We are looking for parent volunteers to help procure silent auction items and pick up donated items. In addition, this committee will set up the silent auction on the morning of the event September 23, 2023. Please get in touch with Jane Festa if you would like to be a part of this dynamic team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Services Hours Information and Updates Now Posted
Parent Service Hours to date for the 2022-2023 school year will be posted and available by January 1 in Blackbaud in the Tuition Management section of your account. For the families who have not met the required 20 hours of service, a fee will be billed to your account and will show as an outstanding balance starting during the April 5 or April 20, 2023 payment run. Please review the important information below regarding your service hours and billing.
December 21, 2022 is the cutoff for service hours that have been posted into your account. If you do not see your service hours posted, it could be that the recorder (the person/coach in charge of submitting hours on your behalf) has not yet submitted the information to Roxann Catapia. If this is the case, please reach out to the recorder you dealt with to check on your hours submission.
If you have completed your 20 hours of service already and a fee is still posted on your account, the following could be the reason:
- Your Virtus Online may need to be completed or updated. Please visit https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/ to complete this step.
- Fingerprints and driver’s Insurance Verification forms for parents transporting students to sporting events, field trips, etc. have been provided. Please check with Roxann Catapia to ensure the correct paperwork has been completed and provided.
If you would like to pay the volunteer fee in advance ($25/hour, a total of 20 hours), please log in to your Tuition Management account and make the payment.
- Cash, Checks, Money Orders, or Cashier’s Checks can be dropped off at the front office during business hours
- If there are issues login into your account, please contact Jerome Belen at Jerome.email@example.com for reset instructions
For ongoing service hours, beginning February 2023 adjustments will be processed the first of every month (if applicable) until April 15, 2023. Exceptions will be made for spring sports volunteers and/or approved services only.
For questions, please email Roxann Catapia at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please allow 24 to 72 hours for a response due to the high volume of inquiries.
Ongoing Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Please read these important service hour reminders.
Take your pick! Parents, we have quite a few different opportunities to get started on service hours for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Break Volunteer: We need parents to help at breaks each day. Please sign-up here or email Alma Faulstich or call 775-771-1546 to sign-up. Break times and the bell schedule can be found here.
- Parking Lot Patrol: Chris Carroll needs several parents for morning and afternoon parking patrol each school day. If you can help out please email him at email@example.com.